The award-winning MD3184-02 Deluxe Inflatable Personal Floatation Device (PFD) with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) and Sailing Harness is Mustang Survival's Top-of-the-Line Inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is Mustang Survival's most popular Inflatable PFD The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water (10.2cm) and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. This PFD's exclusive to mustang survival in North America and maintenance free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the deluxe inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented secure zip closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon Inflation. This high visibility lightweight and comfortable PFD can be worn over a T-shirt on warm days or over thicker garments in colder conditions. It is low profile and allows for maximum mobility. The neoprene comfort collar is soft on your neck and is part of a sleek design that is so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing a PFD. The MD3184-02 Mustang Survival Inflatable PFD provides 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of buoyancy when inflated has a status indicator
- SAILING LIFE VEST - The HIT with Sailing Harness is the perfect companion for your next voyage. This PFD comes equipped with two heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers. A safety whistle and water-resistant pocket are included.
- AUTO INFLATE LIFE VEST - Mustang Survival’s Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) is industry-leading, and automatically inflates under water pressure. Do not worry about the vest deploying if you get wet or rained on, the HIT technology only deploys once you are in the water.
- TOP NOTCH SAILING GEAR - The HIT with Sailing Harness is trusted by professional sailors in competition due to it offering a full range of mobility, lightweight build, and stylish design. Equipped with two heavy-duty D-rings, this PFD allows you to remain tethered to your vessel with ease.
- US COAST GUARD APPROVED - At Mustang Survival, we save lives for a living. The HIT with Sailing Harness has a recreational Type 5 with Type II performance USCG rating.
- BUILT FOR SAFETY AND COMFORT - The revolutionary construction of the HIT with Sailing Harness is lightweight and mobility-enhancing. The lightweight 500D Cordura outer shell is durable, and the neoprene collar provides all-day comfort.