Whether you are captaining your catamaran or out for a long-distance tour on your stand-up paddleboard, the Khimera 22 Hybrid Personal Flotation Device by Mustang Survival is designed for ultimate efficiency on the water. Built with an innovative design, the Khimera offers an ultra-slim profile that enhances your range of mobility while working on the water so you can paddle and hoist a sale with ease. The dual flotation design offers a range of buoyancy for ultimate performance and safety. With a standard 7. 5 pounds of foam built in to the vest you get enough buoyancy for dynamic protection, and should an emergency situation arise in which you need extra flotation, you can activate the CO2 cartridge for an additional 12. 5 pounds of buoyancy. During the event of falling overboard due to a storm, wave, or rapid, pull the easy-to-use manual tab to quickly inflate the chest. This slim-fit design offers an ergonomic approach to a personal flotation device that allows you to maintain agility in and out of the water. Adjustable shoulder straps and adjustable waist buckles allow you to create a comfortable fit with and without layers and reflective shoulder patches keeps you visible from sunrise tours to moonlit sailings. A single front pocket holds essentials right at hand, while an additional slot is designed to carry an extra CO2 cylinder so that you are always prepared.
- Front storage pocket and slot hold extra CO2 cylinder (extra cylinder not included)
- Front shoulder attachment points for a knife, strobe, or other gear
- Reflective shoulder patches enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Dual flotation system blends the security of foam with the slim profile of an inflatable
- Over-the-head entry provides a secure fit